Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 2015 in Books


Was offered a chance to stream a free audio-book for a limited time, and it reminded me, that I can "read" a book while making other things with my hands. One of the Danish news networks has online book clubs, where you are able to stream or sometimes also download an audiobook (limited time only) and then get to know authors you might not normally have picked. Books are expensive here so must admit that known/familiar authors are often those I pick when choosing a new book - and the free offer help me expand my world of books.

Jane Austen is not on this reading list albeit I went to two Austen events - I have plans though to make one of the months this year Jane Austen dominated, as I have 6 books waiting to be read - 2 of them brand new translations to Danish and a 3rd is Jane Austen inspired.

A Perfect Match by Katie Fforde
UK

Priority by Iselin C. Hermann
(Original Title: Prioritaire)
Denmark
Audiobook version

A Vintage Wedding by Katie Fforde
UK

The Rose Labyrinth by Titania Hardie
UK
Library book

A Christmas Feast by Katie Fforde
UK
Collection of short stories 

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
UK
Library book

Always Looking Up by Michael J. Fox
USA

1 comment:

Karen Oliver said...

Some titles there I must look up. Also love your reviews. Have added Me Before You to my reading list. I love Jane Austin and have read in the past year a couple of "inspired" titles. I am trying to expand my reading circle and at the moment reading a book about Dunbar the first college for black Americans. A book recommended to me not yet read is called The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank. Apparently you shouldn't be fooled or put off by the title. xo