Sunday, May 18, 2014

What is happening?


Do not know what made me  look up and see this particular window - or rather what is nn display in that window - but instinctively took my phone and took a photo.

It reflects the thoughts that have been in my head lately: Is it really happening? Did I really get a spot on the sailboat this summer?

Schedule have been changed slightly due to delivery time on a needed spare part to get the boat ready for the big trip but have a schedule for my part of the world tour that I absolutely love - believe it will become the experience of my lifetime :o)

3 comments:

Birdie said...

I'm betting it will be as well. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Jill said...

WOW---I'm so excited for you. I can not wait to hear about your adventure.

Karen Oliver said...

Yes indeed I am sure you are right. I can't wait to hear all about it and see all the wonderful photos I hope you get to take. Just like Jill I am very excited for you. xo