Thursday, April 17, 2014

March 2014 Tea Swap - Part 2

Happy Easter everybody

Locally we are having a lovely long weekend - in fact Thursday-Monday - and it has so far been crafting time for me as preparing my some of contribution to next weekend :o)

Earlier this week I received the tea swap from Brenda


This elegant card reminds me of the increasing bird chatter in the morning just around sunrise - since we are having days off, I think I will venture out to a nearby park, equipped with a cup of tea and a book. She included samples of Strawberry & Peach flavored black tea from IMPRA and Lemon Chamomile from Hawaiian Natural Tea.

Brenda included a bookmark in the swap - awesome as I always tend to loose bookmarks or use them to mark a passage in a book, that I find interesting - and wonder how many lost bookmarks she has encountered in the library where she works?

Thanks for being my swap partner.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Very pretty. Enjoy your holiday.