Sunday, December 29, 2013

IGUATEMI - CIRCO DE NATAL







Travelling during Christmas time - well know that most would not like to do it, but I get to do two of my favourite things: travel and have a peak how they celebrate, decorate etc. for Christmas in other countries .... and this year Sao Paolo, Brazil was added to that list.
 
Above photos are merely samples of the many that I shot of the shopping mall Iguatemi's Christmas display and despite hot temperatures outside (summer in that part of the world), the Frank Sinatra Christmas songs in the speakers at the display connected with the spirit of Christmas.
 
Panna Cotta - apparently the big Christmas cake as everywhere I went, I was offered sample of the cake, and watched a lot of locals carrying a premade cake home to their families.
 
As they say in Brazil: Felix Natal!

2 comments:

Birdie said...

Wonderful photos and that elf is so stinking cute; love the face.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I like seeing all the photos of how similar and different they celebrate Christmas too