Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Home Team


When it comes to football, this is my home team - FC Copenhagen. Well why should it not be, considering that I was born in Copenhagen and that I currently live in Copenhagen. And it has been a couple of years since I went into Parken (the local football stadium) to watch a game..... remember we call it football where some countries call it soccer.

The lion did not sleep tonight .... it roared as we beat Viborg 4-1 - first goal already after 38 seconds :o) A local tv-station claimed afterwards that 14.227 were watching the games while freezing..... well that is not quite true as some of us had been lucky to get box seats = more comfy seating and indoors. We could not help noticing the jumping hardcore fans: were they jumping to cheer our team or merely to stay warm?? However, they did create a great atmosphere with their cheering, jumping and singing....

No comments: