Saturday, December 22, 2012

Waitng For Christmas


Schools are now closed for the Christmas holiday - and for most kids it is going to be a long waiting time to the night of the 24th (our Christmas - dinner - dancing around the Christmas three and then the presents).... I was no different back then, so was always hunting ideas to make more Christmas decorations.

I stumbled across these cone guys the other day by Mr. Printable - just look wat you can do with a computer, printer, paper, scissors and some glue...... I bet it will spur some creative thoughts with some kids and they will try to make their own unique designs. There are actually a couple more cone guys on that webpage


When snapping the top photo I saw a little resemblence with one of my favourite Christmas ornaments - think he is inspired by Father Frost, and now he has got a new friend :o)

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

waiting for Christmas is what I am doing also...your cone guys are cute

Anne-Marie said...

How delightful.....my grandkiddles would love these guys!
Have a very Merry Christmas, my friend!