Thursday, November 22, 2012

November Tea Swap - Part 1

 
 
What no card this month?! When Fran called the November swap it was not with the task of creating a card to the 2 teasamples, but 2 holiday tags. Once again time to go out of my comfort zone and create something new for my swap partner this month, Merle.
 
Santa used on left tag is from Birdie Brown's Happy Santa Set - love at first sight spotting that stampset - colored with copics. Snowflakes on right tag are created with some SIZZIX dies from Tim Holtz. Paper and ribbon used is from Panduro Hobby.

 
My "usual" tea pouch - all papers matching the two tags. Red and white are considered to be Nordic colors - but also happens to be my favourite Christmas colors.
 

Had to make a card - could not resist - playing with the different papers again and adding some bakers twine. Know that the swap has arrived at Merle's house so I can share my creations with you.



1 comment:

Torico said...

So very cute set of tags and card. Love the simple designs and lovely papers!
Thank you for sharing.

Birdie Brown ~Torico