Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just What The Doctor Prescribed


OK so she prescribed medicine - antibiotics to handle pneumonia and frontal sinusitis at the same time. That was last week..... two weeks ago: attack medicine since the MS started acting up.... this week medicine again as I got the yearly flu shot + blood tests.....

But she also "prescribed" creativity, so I could get my mind off everything related to doctors.... I took the easy way out and bought a pack of pre-cut paper for weaved hearts.... not the colors I would normally chose, but it did help me forget real problems whe doing something a little crafty... also starte to gather a big bunch of weaved hearts that will be posted on my weaved hearts blog really soon....
 
And my eye just caught an error with one of the hearts *tut sigh* the middle one in the lower row.... guess I have a little way to go in order to fully regain the creative me which is needed to get started on those Christmas cards.

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, shucks, I'd never have noticed that...ha! You really are having a rotten time, sweetie....follow the doctor's orders and craft away....but be easy on yourself....you need to stay well through the coming winter.
You DO want to be fit enough to play in the snow, don'tcha? Hahaa!

Karen said...

Oh no...pneumonia, sorry to hear that! That's a dirty word around here. Rest and follow the doctor's orders. Love your hearts! I am working on my Christmas cards and having lots of fun!