Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Birthday

I just love fall colours and the leaves welcoming winter with their beautifull colors. Birdie Brown (Torico) has a fall gnome freebie in this month's challenge. One of my friends celebrated her birthday this week so made this card for her using the freebie, as she is fond of autumn leafs too:


Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
Albert Camus

 
Must admit, that I smiled when reading Karen's post earlier this week, as she quoted the same words that I used when creating this card last weekend. But yet again what is more fitting than those words describing the beautiful autumn leafs?

Entering it to:
Live & Love Crafts Challenge #4 Halloween and/or Autumn Colours
Birdie Brown October Freebie Challenge

5 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

What a cute little gnome! Your friend is sure to like this! I love the colors that you used!

Karen said...

A really cute card and my favourite quote ;)

Torico said...

I love the quote too! Your card is simple, but yet so cute. Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge.

Birdie Brown ~Torico

Unknown said...

Hi Andaje,
Great CAS card with a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us @LLC!

Hugz,
Sandy

Elizabeth said...

Such a sweet fall card! Thanks for joining us at the LLC challenge in october. Hugs, Elizabeth