Thursday, September 13, 2012

Crafter's Tea Party - Tea Cups - Part 2


Maybe the "base"-design of this card seems familiar, and you might have a point. When I was doing the telephone card, I got the idea to use a stamp punch (Martha Stewart) to punch out tea brand logos from teabag sachets and tags and use it at one of the tea swaps coming up - glad that I pursued this idea, so the base was finished before my accident.


I used a digi stamp from Whimsy and Stars Studio, MRO Coffee Cup, since thought it perfect for the swap's theme: tea cups. Actually my all time favourite tea cup, has been a jumbo size cup in the same color as the girl on the stamp.


Made a tea bag pouch, that holds 4 instead of the required 2 teabags - Cathie had to wait a long time for me to send this, so wanted to add that little extra. Again the digistamp was used, albeit merely part of it.

            "Each Cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage"
                                                                               Catherine Douzel

No comments: