Monday, July 2, 2012

Tea Pots - Third Crafter's Tea Part Swap Part 1

Dreamtime .... seing the card that Karen sent to me in the tea swap really made my thoughts go back to the time, where a girl named Sadie and me where "inhaling" pot after pot of tea. Imagine if we could have gone to a place like this to enjoy a cup of tea and just pretend to be adults even for just one moment.


Karen - What is the name/brand of that stamp?
She continues the stylish girly feeling with the enclosed paper teapot:


This extravagant teapot is "hiding" the two tea samples that she sent to me, enabling me one more to taste new tea - I have tasted Puerh tea before, but not by this brand.


Thanks Karen - the little girl inside me woke up again when receiving your wonderful swap.

4 comments:

Maria :) said...

lovely card and holder....i think the brand is Lili of the Valley :) love that company :)

Karen said...

Delightful!!

Birdie said...

She is such a crafty crafter! I agree with M, think it is Lili of the Valley stamp.

claire7q said...

Now that's what I call PINK! Great colouring on that card KKO! How does the tea taste?