Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Apparently I Am A Nespresso Lady

Ok, it is not like George Cloony is going to stop by my appartment anytime soon, but one can pretend/dream while making a cup of Nespresso :o)

Yes, I am now the owner of Nespresso machine. And no, my stomach is still not friendly towards a cup of coffee, but want to treat coffee drinking friends a cup when visiting me. Some friends decided that life is to short for coffee made by a french press - and the cleaning of one of those is a pain. So when a campaign was launched, and you were able to get money back after purchase - I found one one sale ending up giving an extremely low price including 16 samples. I can not get a regular coffee machine for money close to that low price. So I think I made a good bargain and an incentive to daydream a little :o)

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Phew! I thought you were giving up the tea. lol

Sounds like you got a great deal for the coffee machine. Good on you.

Karen said...

I don't drink coffee, but is George
Clooney still on sale?!!

Rosemary said...

We drink coffee occasionally and have a machine like that - very convenient. Sadly, no George Clooney as a bonus with purchase. But, yes, a girl can dream...