Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 2012 Tea Swap - Part 2

Fran called out this month's tea swap with tea as the theme and the optional colours: yellow and purple. Two things came into my mind when spotting the theme and colors: teapot digistamp from InStyle Stamps and Easter. And my swap partner this month? Fran :o)



A galore of stamps can be used on a tri-fold card, since there are so many "windows" that can be filled out: teabag and sentiment are from Taylored Expressions, the cup are from Bugaboo  Stamps and the chicks are from Toricos Digital Stamps. Once again I used the Moroccan Tile digipaper from Mel Stamps. Two flowers are from Michaels (Thanks Karen) and stamps are coloured with my copics.


The teas I sent Fran has a Chinese them, since I have just been there (again) and a little something extra as thanks for Fran summoning and organizing us tea swappers every month :o)

No comments: