Friday, March 23, 2012

There Is Always a First Time Awaiting Somewhere.....


You thought I was posting travel photos?? Well have not browsed through all of them yet, so you have to be patient at least a day longer.....

Hurried home from the airport and just dropped the suitcase, looked up an address and hurried to a cupcake course. 2½ hours later and I could bring home these....... still have not touched even once, cause having a hard time taking the first bite.

Definately not the last time, that I am doing cupcakes myself - now that I have tried to make some myself I might just lure myself into trying some more :o)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great job Anne! I'll take the snowflake one please ;)

Birdie said...

Offer to be taste tester still stands.

Vicky said...

B, taste taster, thought that was Ace's job. lol
But great job, Anne, I like the little chick.