Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Mojo

Where is the mojo when you need it? Even tried to put on a Christmas movie, but could not concentrate on Christmas cards, but got a few other cards done instead. Browsed through some scrap paper and suddenly I remembered Mojo Challenge 215 - seems like my December is going to be turned upside down so need to finish those Christmas cards soon.


Goal is to use a Danish Christmas heart in all the Christmas cards this year, so this card is no exeption. Only thing is, that they are weaved of glitter paper and thus difficult to photograph due to the reflection - so this card looks like it has uneven edges even though they are perfectly even.


The "Let it Snow" sentiment/paper was a freebie in PaperCraft Inspiration Magazine - the other papers are from Panduro Hobby. The heart is the 77th heart in my pursuit in folding one per day :o)


5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I saw something very similar to your card when I was in the John Lewis store, here in England, last week...I thought of you, and wanted to take a picture, but where was my camera? Not in my bag...grrrrr!
This is lovely, Anne...you are doing so well with all these hearts. :)

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Talented, beautiful heart! I am not ready for Christmas yet though

Karen said...

A nice design!

Karen Oliver said...

Actually makes for a very "classy" looking card. I love red and white all year round not just at christmas.

Rosemary said...

This is a lovely, classic, elegant card!