Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Creative Weekend - PopArt

Like most of you, the name Andy Warhol comes into my mind, when I hear the word PopArt. I had chosen to participate in the PopArt workshop, as this would be an interesting way of tranforming a photo into a painting - and most of you know how much I like photographs ;o)


I chose this pictures from my photo archive. Must admit that I was doubting the words of the instructor, when she told us, that we would be amazed how easy it is to transform a photo into a PopArt painting. I have never before in my life painted on canvas. At times people were chatting away while working on their paintings, at other times you could hear a needle drop on the floor.


Voila. My first attempt at PopArt, and I am surprised how well it turned out.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Very good! Did you get 15 minutes of fame with it?