Thursday, April 14, 2011

Do I Spot....

....inspiration for a great new project?........

Who would have thought that a boring little thing like this could be transformed into something really stunning? Yes a boring hanger - the kind that your clothes are hung on when picking it up from the drycleaners:

What make me see this as something that could be transformed into something nice? I follow the OneFlewOver blog as she is a person whose creativity I admire and this picture she posted made me want to see more:

I rushed over to the blog she referred to..... WHAM!! wow can you get more inspired than this:


Inspiration flowing through me. Now I know how I might "gift wrap" a piece of cloth (blouse, dress etc.) to someone - decorating a hanger themed to fit the recipient or the cloth given, cover it with see-through plastic likethe drycleaners do, and instead of the bill on the hook, a nice birthday card :o) Just saying.....

What have I learned from this? Be carefull about what I deem to be a booring item :o)

No comments: