Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thing A Day

For the past few days, I have been a lurker when it comes to blogs. I have been reading up on a lot of blogposts, and even followed links, that might lead to adventures :o) Crafty adventures that is. Have a half finished blogpost, but I need my camera and a snapshot, to finish it.

Have a couple days of cat-sitting left, and I actually can not wait to get home and start doing things on my crafty-to-do list. Have scribled down a lot of card ideas, visited 3 stores, where I have stocked up a bit on crafty supplies - everything from bargains at local version of dollar store and sales- and discovered something that must be in my calendar in February of 2011 - Thing A Day.

Even though I might be travelling in February, I need to bring creative projects so I can complete my challenge. Only downside of returning to my appartment is returning to the horrible noise of my next door neighbor in the middle of the night.

No comments: