Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If I Wasn't Crafty Myself...

.... I would head over to this ETSY store and buy me some of these:

In some way they seem so simple - and at the same time you are ashamed of that thought, as these are genious. If you want some unique cards, you should seriously consider to buy these.

I follow FleurFatales blog, and it was one of her blogposts that lead me in this direction. Her blog is so colour full, full in awe of other creative persons, but most of all, she sells some cool jewelry.

The blog world is a cornucopia of creative inspiration - not as in copying somebody's work, but as a inspiration to use a certain colour different that described in the blog etc. And yet it is a very dangerous place, because new ideas keeps popping up: Too many ideas - too little time.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely cards. I shop at Etsy on occasion.

I used to be very crafty, but now, with MS eyes, I can't do as much.

Cheers,
Karen