Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sick Day ....

Buhu ..... very aware of my head.... I knew this was happening so I made a blog post, that would be published today... Not able to concentrate on letters and a screen - tv, computer, radio everything is off - just playing vegetable on my couch.


Confused??

Well an MRI scan does that to me - unfortunately mandatory when getting MS treatment called Tysabri...Making my mind mushy for a day - luckily this is only schedule yearly. Took a sickday in advance when I saw the doctor's appointment and my job is really supportive when it comes to me getting my treatment. For me a small price to pay in order to get the treament that currently seems to be working for me....

Tomrrow will be like this day never happened - back to normal.

1 comment:

Scientific Housewife said...

That's great that your job is so supportive. I have a friend who's job is not and it makes it very difficult for her.