Friday, July 2, 2010

Walking With a Troubled Heart

Have had this week off and next week too - good since there are some things affiliated with my job, that is really ramling about in my head: I have fallen for someone, that has really hit something deep inside of me, and yet he is sending mixed signals all the time.

In order to figure out, what to think of it, I have taken numerous walks - by a lot of people, walks are perceived as the most healthy type of medicine. I've mentioned it before, when I school I hated the writings of Soeren Kierkegaard, but getting older has opened my eyes to his words, that is really making me think.

Above all, do not loose your desire to walk. Everyday I walk my self info a state of well-being and wal away from every illness. I have walked myself into my best thoughts and I know of no thought so burdensome that one cannot walk away from it. But by sitting still, and the more once sits still, the closer one comes to feeling it. If one just keeps on walking everything will be all right.
I am truly thorn by believing this man's gentle words and the self-warning the next minute "I am not worth loving"..... I don't know if I can find the solution to my problem with the walks, but I might just get one step closer to it.


No comments: