Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 76

This is the first time, that I have tried a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - and if you read my blog post yesterday, you would know, that I struggled with it for a while.....

The Sketch looks like this:

And this is my result:


After I made the card, I decided to check my email and see Martha Stewart's Craft of the Day - which turned out to be "Make Your Own Garden Stools" - and just look at the pattern of the seats :o) Reminded me of the card I just made.... Maybe I will have a go with the garden stools too.......

I used the following to make the card:
- Punch from Martha Stewart
- Design paper: Rebel Teal
- Penny Black Stamp: Cinnamon
- Freebies from Paper Craft Inspiration Magazine (UK)
- Double sided tape from Panduro Hobby
- COPIC markers
- Scissor
- Ink: Versa Color #8 - Black
- Scraps of paper (the striped paper used is actually torn out of a magazine)

1 comment:

Michele Gross said...

Cute! Love the fun colors :)