Thursday, April 1, 2010

When Earplugs becomes your new best friend....

Sounds awfull doesn't it....

In the past few weeks a noisy neighbour have played music all day long .... all day as in 24 hours..... and often he hears the same song on repeat .... when you hear a good song for the 117th time you start to hate it.... and yes he is awake since most of the time he's singing along...


And yes, we have complained to our building administration both per phone and in writing, but it is not easy to get a warning issued or even getting him kicked out of the building..... and I refuse to move away from my appartment.... I was here first....

The other night I suddenly remembered having earplugs in the ready-to-go suitcase, as this is part of a requirement when travelling for my company...so I decided to try using them.... I slept like a baby that night, and have now purchased some placed them next to my bed.... the other ones had to go back the suitcase...

So for less than 2$ I have secured a good nights sleep without having to take sleeping pills.... hate that I have to use them... but LOOOOVE that I will get my sleep back.....

Happy Easter to all of you :o)

No comments: