Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C32

I was sitting with a box full of scraps of paper, ribbon etc. actually all of them are recycle if I include any of them in cards as they are from magazines, present wrapping etc. (not from cards made from other people - I wouldn't do that, as they are usually keep sakes in my box of old letters). I needed some inspiration on how to use some of these scraps and stumbled over the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and decided to try this weeks challenge.

No sketch - but the following requirements:
"Make a card or project that includes 1 ribbon, 2 buttons or brads and the use of 3 different punches"

So here is the result:


I can't name what brands the scraps are for obvious reasons - but the stamp is from The Greeting Farm : digital stamp WS Rain Rain.

1 comment:

Silli said...

Such a pretty card, love the image!