Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MOJO129 Card Challenge

I am starting to try something new - okay making cards is not new to me, but participating in challenges are.

I've been following the sketch blog Mojo Monday for a while, and now it was time to give it a try - mainly I will try to complete these challenges for me: getting new ideas and refining my cards are my top priorities...

This weeks challenge sketch is as follows:



And my humble result is this:


Hmm... for me this is an okay beginning with challenges - and will look forward to next week's challenge. I already have some ideas to what I could have done differently but honestly: the ribbon was giving me a headache. I have worked with ribbons in cards before, but usually not as a bow...

2 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh this is so cute for St. Patty's Day!! I really gotta get back into the creative mojo!! Good luck with the cards! I think your's is really pretty!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable!