Friday, January 15, 2010

Connecting the pieces

Been travelling - again - and suddently I have already finished reading two of the books I mentioned the other day (time spent at airports and on planes). I think, I'm gonna make my Traveller's ABC on this blog, as a lot of travellers could need some frindly advise on how to relax and not yell at airline personnel etc. - sometimes those people make me laugh other times I just want to hit them hard with the reality of their behaviour....

From coming Monday it will be a normal work week again and therefore today is all about laundry, general house cleaning, shopping for groceries, backup of my computer and other domestic things, that need to be done - Saturday and Sunday: creative ideas to be put on paper, my usual long walks and reading books....



While travelling I thought about the Glamourous Blog Award -it's time to pass it on, because three of the blogs I follow is soo inspirational - so here goes:

First one goes to Melanie, yep the very one that passed it on to me in the first place. Great things are going to happen for her - just read some of her blog posts and you will see what I mean.

Second one goes to Judy who writes Haiku poems everyday about having MS - some of my friends are now reading her poems daily, because she expresses the worries common to most of us with MS so beautifully - they really evokes every emotion possible.

Third one goes to Tegan - I love her art journal!!  A couple of years ago I bought the book "The Decorated Page" By Gwen Diehn and have loved the idea ever since - haven't gotten around to do it myself ...yet.. as it is one of those projects on my hopefully-someday-list.

Hope all of you have a great Friday. XOXO :o)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Anne,
Thanks so much for this award. I am glad you and your friends find my poems interesting.
Judy

Tegan said...

Thank you so so much Anne!
I'll be sure to pass it on :)