Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brrrr.... It's Cold Outside!!!


It has been cold outside for a while - but this weekend tops it all: right now (during daytime!!) minus 25 celcius / minus 13 Fahrenheit - that's including the wind chill factor.... Just had news yesterday from Florida and Houston: ice...things got frozen... I was baffled: really in those places too?!

Oh wish I had a fireplace, but can't have that in my appartment.... Have crawled under a warm blanket, made lots of tea, lighted candle lights and will absorb myself into the book-world.

Yesterday also included indoor activity - but also some of the domestic must-do like laudry, baking bread and at long last taking down the Christmas decorations. It also meant creative ideas could be made into cards - made 7 of them.... Ok I'll admit it: 4 of those was X-mas cards - but I had the ideas at that moment and decided to follow them - later today I might do some more cards, as the book that I started reading gave me additional ideas.

Stay wam everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really do have a great blog here. I have a blog myself which brings inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. Life is hard enough, and I hope my site can contribute anything positive to someone's day.

I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible. Until then, keep up the good work.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com