Friday, December 18, 2009

Is Christmas over already....??


I know .... reuse of picture, but this Santa is one of my favourite X-mas ornaments... and haven't quite had the time to take more pictures.


One of my colleagues is off sick, and we don't know the return date yet.... therefore my X-mas vacation has been postponed undefinately. Sigh!! I really need that vacation to recharge my batteries.... maybe just maybe I can find some extended big-city weekend, so I wont be home at the x-mas holidays but still able to work between X-mas and New Years. Guess the major travelling will be done in January.


Todays blog post from The Novelista Barista really got to me - I LOVE DOGS - but am not allowed to keep one in my building. That is actually a good thing, because with all the travelling I wouldn't be a suitable dog owner. I immediately donated some money so the dogs can get more blankets and get a bit warmer in this cold weather - maybe that is my chance to be a "secret Santa" to some dogs needing a good home. So please support Novelista Barista's initiative novelistabarista.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I think everyone needs a vacation!! aww, I hope the job stuff works out! Good for you for making a donation. I don't have paypal but I'm going to see what I can do.